- Red dye highlights leaks
- Repairs metal and rubber leaks
- Reusable hose
A/C Pro® Super Seal can repair metal leaks and seal rubber leaks in car A/C systems. Included in this kit are a 3oz can with 1.5oz of R-134a and 1.5oz of additives and a dispensing hose. Immediately after using Certified A/C Pro® Super Seal it is necessary to add additional R-134a to the vehicle’s A/C system (sold separately).
A/C Pro Super Seal:
- Contains approximately 1.5oz of refrigerant and 1.5oz of additives
- Repairs metal leaks in evaporators, condensers, compressors, accumulators, and receiver dryers
- Seals rubber leaks in O-rings, gaskets, and hoses
- Features red dye for detecting leaks too large to repair
- Includes a reusable dispensing hose designed for compliance and to work only with R-134a cans with self-sealing valve tops
Always wear gloves and safety goggles.
For use in car A/C systems that can hold a charge for at least two weeks and have a working compressor. Not for use in hybrid/electric vehicles with non-belt-driven (electric-driven) compressors. It is necessary to add R-134a refrigerant to the vehicle’s A/C system immediately after using A/C Pro® Super Seal®.
- With the engine off, open the hood and locate the low-pressure A/C service port. (For help locating your low-pressure service port, go to ACProCold.com.)
- Remove the plastic cap from the port and set aside.
- Turn on the engine.
- Turn the A/C on high.
- Activate recirculation mode.
- Turn the hose valve counterclockwise to place the pin in the raised position.
- Screw the hose onto the can.
- Shake the can.
- Place the coupler onto the low-pressure service port while pulling back on the coupler connection ring to connect to the vehicle.
- Screw the hose valve in all the way to release can contents.
- Continue to occasionally shake the can throughout the dispensing process while rotating it between the 12 and 3 o’clock positions.
- Empty the complete contents of the can and disconnect from the low-side service port while the A/C is still running.
- As before, turn the hose valve counterclockwise to place the pin in the raised position and unscrew the dispenser from the can.
- Immediately add a can of R-134a refrigerant to your system and recharge it by following the instructions on the can of refrigerant.
- Allow the system to run for at least 15 minutes to let A/C Pro® Super Seal® and the refrigerant circulate.
Often bought together
The tricks of the trade
GuidesCar air conditioners sometimes break down in winter due to lack of use. A/C Pro® explains the simple way to make sure it’s still running strong when summer returns.Learn more
GuidesThere’s nothing worse than the A/C blowing warm air in your face on a summer day. Check out our AC Pro troubleshooting guide for faulty A/C systems.Learn more